- Application form ( form 13A)
- Submit a detailed concept for the proposed Business.
- Proposed operating name of the business if different from the registered.
- Evidence of capacity to undertake public gaming operation in a seamless manner.
- A business plan showing the minimum investment and Sources of funding
- The proposed games of chance to be offered in the casino with a brief description of each game.
- Proposed Corporate Social Responsibility activities to be conducted during the license duration. Indicate the budgets, sector you would be supporting and details of the projects.
A bookmaker in this case implies sports betting, pool betting schemes and Totalisators. A bookmaker facilitates gambling most commonly on sporting events like football. A bookmaker accepts and pays off bets on sporting and other events at agreed upon odds.
PUBLIC LOTTERY- SHORT TERM
This is public lottery conducted for a specific charitable purpose by a registered institution or organization for a period of 3 months. The public takes part in lotteries by buying raffle or lottery tickets, draws are conducted to determine the winners who are awarded with prizes..
PUBLIC LOTTERY- LONG TERM
Public Lotteries are conducted by registered institutions or organizations to raise funds for charitable purposes under section 36 of the Act and must be for a charitable cause that is on- going. The long-term public runs for a period of one year or more. The public takes part in lotteries by buying raffle or lottery tickets, draws are conducted to determine the winners who are awarded with prizes.
This is a form of betting where participants compete by predicting the outcome of sporting events such as horse racing or football. The winners paid based on the amount of the money they have played.An organization markets itself by giving prizes to those who participate in its activities to boost its sales.
Prize competition is the promotion of goods/products or services owned by the promoter. In a prize competition there must be a product being promoted and entry to the promotion is based on the consumption of that product. The consumer must get value for money and entry to the promotion is free
Pool table and amusement games forms
Pool table / Amusement game is any game that provides entertainment or amusement. Amusement games conducted as part of gaming, by licensed organizations, are usually games of chances. Prizes money may be received. The outcome is unpredictable.